All their blog is filled with ;
‘FAT AND DISGUSTING’
‘I’M AN UGLY, FAT MESS.’
‘I’M NOT GOOD ENOUGH’
‘IF I WERE SKINNY MAYBE SOMEONE WOULD LOVE ME’
‘I’LL KILL MYSELF IF I PUT ON MORE WEIGHT.’
And then I get sad. I know people don’t need or want my pity. But it’s a sorrowful kind of sad where I just hope that these people will some day finally learn to love their body and not as a place mat for their value and worth as a human fucking being.
Some day, maybe in a few months or a few years, you’ll look around and you’ll just think…Why? Why am I letting myself get so fucking exhausted over something like this? And with that why will tumble out more questions and you’ll grow from there and it will be amazing. Because when you start to question you start to break down all that shit. Beauty Standards. Body image. Self worth. All of what you know about that shit will come crashing down.
And it is fucking glorious.
Reblogging from my personal blog.
- kuntkitty reblogged this from saucy-mermaid
- foggypebble likes this
- findingwho reblogged this from fatposidoodles
- whobroketheoreos likes this
- yrmomschesthair likes this
- theonlylocktofityourkey likes this
- crazylovewords likes this
- virtuallylaid likes this
- sizeshapeandcolour likes this
- tishrex likes this
- fatposidoodles reblogged this from saucy-mermaid and added:
- auberginebreeze likes this
- saucy-mermaid posted this